LEGOLAND® Water Park is the ultimate year-round theme park destination in the Middle East for families with children
from 2-12. At this unique Water Park, take on the Joker Soaker, build your very own LEGO® raft, go on a splash safari or slip and slide your way down one of our many attractions! LEGOLAND Water Park allows families to take part in a full-day LEGO® themed adventure through water slides.
- Guests have to carry a hard copy of the tickets received by email.
- Water park visit is available from Thursday to Saturday with advance online tickets purchase only.
- All children below 12 years must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old and each must have their own ticket and a valid Emirates ID, or a Passport copy for the age proof.
- Admission and use of the Park are at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for loss, injury, or damage sustained in the Park.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the Park.
- You must comply with ride rules and follow Park instructions during your visit.
- Height and safety restrictions apply; guests may not be able to experience all rides;
- Certain rides, attractions, shows, or outlets may be unavailable during your visit.
The tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
These tickets are void if resold, transferred, altered, or damaged.
Children below 3 years are free of charge, proof of age is required.