Action, adventure, romance, comedy, music, dance, flavor and emotion, Bollywood style. A celebration of Mumbai’s legendary film industry in 5 zones inspired by Bollywood blockbusters enjoy live entertainment, stage performances, and flamboyant cinematic rides in an experience unlike any other.
For the first time ever, you will live, learn and experience the kaleidoscopic world of Mumbai’s famous film industry, in the
world’s first Bollywood themed park covering 1.7million square feet.
- Guests have to carry a hard copy of the tickets received by email.
- All children below 12 years must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old and each must have their own ticket and a valid Emirates ID or a Passport copy for the age proof.
- Admission and use of the Park are at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for loss, injury, or damage sustained in the Park.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the Park.
- You must comply with ride rules and follow Park instructions during your visit.
- Height and safety restrictions apply; guests may not be able to experience all rides.
- Certain rides, attractions, shows, or outlets may be unavailable during your visit.
The tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. These tickets are void if resold, transferred, altered, or damaged.
Children below 3 years are free of charge, proof of age is required.