As you leave the busy city behind, you will be enthralled by the gigantic sand dunes which form the Arabian Desert. After some dune-bashing and exquisite sunset views, you will be treated to a lavish spread of authentic Arabic fare in a traditional camp, where you can indulge in activities such as sandboarding, henna painting, camel rides, and local attire trial. You will be entertained by belly dancers and folk dancers as you sit back and relax with an aromatic shisha under the star-lit skies.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE RATE?
- Pickup in 4×4 Land cruisers.
- Photo stop in the dunes for pictures.
- Dune bashing for 30 minutes (approximately)
- Welcome to the camp with Arabic tea, coffee, and dates.
- Falcon show & falcon display at the campsite.
- Camel riding & sandboarding, Henna painting.
- Arabic traditional dress photo booth (suspended at the moment)
- Starters & appetizers: Shawarma & Falafel.
- Access to Shisha lounge.
- Dinner buffet including BBQ & unlimited water/soft drinks. CLICK HERE FOR THE MENU
- Entertainment – Belly dance, Yula dance, Tanura dance, and surprise show.
- Drop off at the hotel.
THE RATE IS VALID FOR PICK UPS FROM DUBAI, SHARJAH & AJMAN ONLY
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED ( EXTRA CHARGES APPLY)
- Alcohol on consumption.
- Retail shops – a souvenir, sand art & photo service are as per the purchase.
A private car is mandatory for kids below 5 years old. As an action filled activity, safari is not recommended for guests with heart problems, ladies in their advanced stage of pregnancy, guests with neck or back problems, or people who had surgery in the past 6 months.