Al Faris is Dubai's first contemporary dhow offering a glass-enclosed and alfresco dining experience with the best of culinary delights in the Dubai water canal.
Your unforgettable evening tour is combined with a visit to La Perle by Dragone- an amazing experience, suitable for the whole family. The aqua-acrobatic show is a milestone for all entertainment in Dubai & the region.
- 1-hour cruise along the banks of Dubai Water Canal
- red carpet welcome with Arabic coffee, dates, cold/warm towels & welcome drinks
- view the imagine show (world's largest water screen projection), the world's tallest tower - Burj Khalifa and one of the world's tallest hotel - JW Marriott Marquis
- glide under the regions first sensor-operated bridge - Sheikh Zayed waterfall bridge and several other stunningly lit bridges
- lavish international buffet including a live station of the day, tea/coffee & soft beverages
- La Perle show with silver category tickets
GOOD TO KNOW:
- dress code - smart casual (respectful clothing)
- what to carry - camera
- ideal for - families, couples, and individual travelers
- you pay extra for - souvenirs or custom photographs & alcoholic beverages upon consumption
- location - Dubai Festival City Mall Waterfront
- boarding time – 19:00 hrs onwards
- cruising time – 20:00 – 21:00 hrs
- La Perle show time – 21:30 – 23:00 hrs
If you are coming with your own vehicle; kindly park your car @ Dubai Festival City Mall - Robinsons mall parking and walk towards the imagined fountain show. Once you reach the fountain show area the boat is on your right side below the intercontinental hotel.
- Children below 2 years old are not allowed to join the tour.
- Child rate is applicable for kids aged 4 to 11 years.
The booking cannot be amended or cancelled once confirmed and voucher/ticket is sent to the guest.