Voted Dubai's No. 1 Water Park on TripAdvisor, Aquaventure Waterpark promises a world of excitement to make you feel different in water in more ways than one. Get your pulse racing on 30 slides and attractions, laugh your way down Dubai’s longest Lazy River and relax on 500m of private beach.
Exclusive access to Atlantis Aquaventure and the private beach of the waterpark.
- You are required to carry a hard copy of the tickets received by email.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages & Alcohol into Aquaventure.
- Atlantis Aquaventure is a shallow water facility.
- Please enter all pools and attractions feet first for your safety.
- Diving is not permitted anywhere.
- Life Jackets are complimentary and available at towel rental locations.
- Towels and lockers can be rented with additional charges.
- Zip Line is with additional charges.
- You must comply with ride rules and follow Park instructions during your visit.
- All children below 12 years must be accompanied by an adult, over 18 years old and each must have their own ticket and a valid Emirates ID or a Passport copy for the age proof.
- If unaccompanied by an adult, children must be at least 13 years old to enter Aquaventure.
- Admission and use of the Park are at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for loss, injury, or damage sustained in the Park.
- To ensure the safety of waterpark guests, access to certain rides are restricted to those over 1.2 meters.
Open daily from 10.00 AM to Sunset*
*(Closing hours subject to change depending on the time of year)
WATER PARK LOCATION
The tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Children below 1.2 meters in height will be considered as a child and charged a child rate.
- Children under 2 years will be allowed free of charge.
- Children above 1.2 meters in height will be considered as adult and charged adult rate.