Be the first to visit the world’s largest indoor theme park –Warner Brothers Abu Dhabi to experience the latest technologies the entertainment industry has to offer.
- Guests have to carry a hard copy of the tickets received by email.
- All children below 12 years must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old and each must have their own ticket and a valid Emirates ID or a Passport copy for the age proof.
- Admission and use of the Park are at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for loss, injury, or damage sustained in the Park.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the Park.
- You must comply with ride rules and follow Park instructions during your visit.
- Height and safety restrictions apply; guests may not be able to experience all rides.
- Certain rides, attractions, shows, or outlets maybe unavailable during your visit.
OPENING HOURS. RIDES & ATTRACTIONS OPERATION
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- Access to all 29 rides and attractions.
- Seats at an entertaining range of shows and the chance to meet and greet your favorite characters.
- Meal, according to park terms and conditions.
- Free parking
The tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. These tickets are void if resold, transferred, altered or damaged.
- Children 3 years old and below have free entrance to the park.
- Children 1.1 meters will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children 1.1 meters will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.